Caviblaster Underwater Cleaning Tool
There are huge advantages to the CaviBlaster:
- Safety- the system is powerful enough to do the job but won't harm surfaces or the diver using it.
- Versatility- the compact nozzle can clean even complex angled items.
- One Pass Cleaning- all marine slime, seaweed and even barnacles are cleaned with one sweep for fast service, yet bottom paint remains untouched.
- Seawater Use- the CaviBlaster uses seawater for operation.
- System Advantage- the CaviBlaster leaves a smooth surface slowing the return of marine growth.
- Cavibuster Anywere- the self-powered CaviBlaster can be used on a dock, sea wall or the Mrs. G Diving work boat.
Mrs. G Divers Using the CaviBlaster
Mrs. G Diving using the CaviBlaster will clean:
- BOAT & YACHT HULL BOTTOMS
- Running Gear
- Bow Thrusters
- Underwater Lights
- Arenson Drives
- Jet Drives
- Clean Drives Before Haul Out
- Dock Fenders
- Dock Ladders
- Floating Docks
- Jet Ski Docks
- Dinghy/Tender Docks
- COMMERCIAL APPLICATIONS
- Sea Wall Pipe Outlets
- Sea Bouys
- Channel Markers
- Boat Yards
- Condo Docks
Contact Us today for commercial diver services using the CaviBlaster.
CaviBlaster in Use